Thursday, May 31, 2007

Farewell to Mary-Joe

Farewell to Joe, for he's leaving my team to be based in Hamburg for a short period of time. He will be flying off now and I must say, his presence in the team is really great.....

We had a farewell dinner last night at Pizza Uno, Bdr Puteri Puchong. It's really a nice place for dining. Their food is great & they served alot of imporeted beers & juices. We had pizzas (thin crust), pastas, garlic bread, meat, fish & desserts (not the typical type). Not to be left out were the drinks. I had Alfagato, Sangria & in the orders were also Victoria Bitter, Hoegarden & Alfagato with liquoer.

And this is the 3rd time I didn't bring my camera out *Slap head* but managed to capture some with Jaspreet's camera. Will get from here and will post some shots of last nite scenes.

Oh, not to forget to mentioned, I thought that the nite is still young coz the sky still bright. But I was tricked coz wat I thought was natural day light was the lighting from all the shops. By the time Manpreet told me it's already 9pm, I was so shocked *LOL*.

2 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

eh u sure no typo? d poor guy's name is really mary joe ah?

Cheryl Leong said...

*LOL* My managers & bosses love him so much, gave him nickname Mary.. dunno why Mary but it sticks lar... & when we call him Joe, he didn't answer, we call him Mary...