Friday, May 11, 2007

Copycat

Copycat - A copycat (also copy-cat or copy cat) is a person (or animal, or computer program) that mimics or repeats the behavior of another. The expression may derive from kittens that learned by imitating the behaviors of their mothers. It has been in use since at least 1896, in Sarah Orne Jewett's "The Country of the Pointed Firs". The term is often derogatory, suggesting a lack of originality *thanks to Wilkipedia*

Some of you must be wondering why suddenly I blog about this. I just found out these past few days that there's blogger out there that copies people blog or should I put it in her term - take the post, change some words & voila .... a new post.

This is very unethical behavior & I hope that blogger will really repent and stop from being a copycat.

A blog is unique to each & everyone of us, it's as similar as our finger print as to our identity. No 2 person have the same finger print & same personality unless you are being cloned.

If you love that person's idea or layout, just give them the credits they deserve ;)

I m not going to link it to *tat blogger* coz it will give tat blogger huge traffic which is underserved by her.

So, please BE ORIGINAL from now on, yeah ;)

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh..keng keng, u supproting my action LOL

cairo's mommy said...

i tried leaving a comment on "her" blog but needs moderating b4 publishing. will not go back there to check cos it'll just boost her site traffic :p

Cheryl Leong said...

WJ : Ur comment r up & so is mine in her blog. I seriously hope there's no otehr episode. I can't imagine the PPP part the most.

cairo's mommy said...

dats wat got me flamed actually. i spent genuine time n effort to earn those miserable bucks n someone just breezes through it like dat!