Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A little picnic at FRIM

On last saturday (14 July 07), I had a little picnic with Jazzmint at FRIM. It's the best thing to do in a hot summer day. It's a simple picnic with just 1 main course which was the pasta salad that I blogged earlier on and plenty of H2O. This is totally the opposite of my picnic in Singapore. One thing for sure is the bubble session where Faythe reminded us since last night.

The picnic spot is non other than the mini waterfall up the hill (yeah, lots of climbing needed ... definately not what we think of) but once we get there, it's worth the climbing. The water is so clear and all the hot summer breeze were replaced by cool breeze thanks to the forest. I had a cooling session in the water (no, I didn't swim in it, just dip my feet in) & also busy trying out to capture the waterfall with my camera while having my yummy pasta salad (Faythe love it *LOL*) at the same time. After that, we went to lower ground to have the bubble session ( I manage to create a stream of bubbles) & lazing on the bamboo mat under a big tree. It's a Saturday to remember and I have plenty of photos to look back. Here's what I captured of myself at the waterfall area. A cooling scrap for a hot summer day. As for the bubble session's photo, will post it later whe I got time to scrap it.

Click here for credits.

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

lets plan for another one haha...but no need to climb so high :P

cairo's mommy said...

i like the pics u took... learn to self snap oredi ah? hehehe

Cheryl Leong said...

Jazz : m game to it...

WJ : hmm, sort of like pro already :p wat to do, Gerald not here *giggle*