Saturday, July 14, 2007

A fan of sports shoes

Hmm, it only occured to me today that my family is quite a fan of sports shoes. We developped liking towards sports shoes because we love comfortable, durable & good support that we can get out of the shoes itself. However, we never compromise the sports shoes with just any brand but only the best. Myself, for instance, will prefer Nike over other brand (hence the shoe hunting took such a long time) while my youngest brother will have several pairs of basketball shoes from Nike, Reebok & Adidas. He has been a basketball player since secondary school & he played quite well also. Since he loves basketball, he's also a fan of Air Jordan as well (Who don't know about Jordan, even myself will have a liking to Jordan & the number 23 ). As for me, I will love any kind of shoes as long as it look nice on my feet & provide me comfort.