Friday, July 20, 2007

3 houses & 2 homes

Yup, now I have 3 houses & 2 homes. It's a bit complicated but soon, it will only be 2 houses & 2 homes. Still quite complicated to understand why I can have that....People always confuse when I say my home coz I have 'abandoned' our love nest & move back to my parent's place since Gerald is in Doha. That explain the 2 houses & 2 homes .... The 3rd will be the new house yet to be furnished & called a home. I reluctantly chooses all the curtains for the bedrooms & living room but left my own bedroom to be decided later. So, my room is furniture-less (does this term exist?) & no lights. I want something different for the window as well, something like faux wood blinds or the Venetian blinds ... maybe I will get something pink *LOL* & as for the lights, it's wall lamp... dunno where to get a nice one though.... anyway, will decide it when the ends is near ...