Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tag

Wah, kena tag by Jasmine..... Can say this is my first tag that I written ;)

Layer 1: On the outside
Name: Leong Huey Fong / Cheryl . My friends from school times knows me as Huey Fong, in Uni time, Wai Fong (Cantonese) and after that, Cheryl
Date of Birth: 27.08.1978
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Black
Righty or Leftie: Righty - that also my handwritting not vy nice :S

Layer 2: On the inside
Your Heritage: Cantonese
Fears: Cats (dunno y lar) & nightmares (most also not the scarry type)
Your Weakness: Too soft hearted but trying to overcome tat now
Your Perfect Pizza: Lots of pineapple top with lots of cheese and also ham....

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first thing when you wake up: Aik, overslept. Have to postponed car service to tomorrow :S
Your bedtime: depends on if I am chatting with my hubby (Doha time zone), 10pm - 3.30am
Your most missed moment: having my hubby next to me

Layer 4: Your pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi Twist
McD or BK: BK, only like the Mushroom Swiss coz got lots of melted cheese
Single or Group dates: same as Kwai Fun, internet date also :p
Adidas or Nike: Both
Tea or nestea: definately not nestea....
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappucino or coffee: neither…i can’t drink much, will get gastric if I drink it

Layer 5: Do you
Smoke: No but working in smoking enviroment *LOL*
Curse: No (cannot stand it) but when extremely mad, will use in chatting but limited to 1 word only*LOL*
Take a shower: Yes & love every moment of it, esp if I got a bath tub
Have a crush: Yes
Think that you’ve been in love: Yes and still much in love .....
Go to school: not really, pending my MSc though...
Want to get married: Already married
Believe in yourself: Yes
Think you’re a health freak: Nope, I can't even make myself to eat multivits & other supplements

Layer Six: In the past month
Drank alcohol: Yes
Gone to the mall: Yes, bought lots of stuff on Jcard day
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten sushi: Nope
Dyed your hair: Nope

Layer Seven: Have you ever
Played a stripping game: Nope
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope & never will unless the bad habit lar - if any

Layer Eight: Age
You are hoping to be married: before 27 and I did married that year....

Layer Nine: In a Guy
Best Eye Colour: Any , as long as he is good to me
Hair Colour: Any
Short Hair or Long Hair: Hmm, as long as he looks good but not too long lar. It only looks good in animation :p

Layer Ten: What were you doing
1 Min ago: Writing my first tag…..
1 Hour ago: Chatting online
1 Month ago: Should be out with frens
1 Year ago: : So long ago, cannot remember leh

Layer Eleven: Finish the sentence
I Love: to eat dessert
I Hate: bad people.. those tat pretend to be ur frens type
I Feel: tired coz not enuf sleep... blog till 2.30 am last nite
I Hide: my money in many places :p but being forgetful, can't find back those hidden money
I Need: to go cut my hair today.

Layer Twelve: Tag 5 people
Dunno who to blog leh.... only manage to get 2 names
Elis - can't wait to see your new blog site
Catriena - hope you can let people know more about yourself ;)

Pheww...... Finito.... My very 1st tag (^-^)

No comments: