Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter celebration

Yes, today is Easter! A day to celebrate for the Lord has risen. I dedicate todays blog to my church, Eleventh Mile Cheras Lutheran Church, EMCLC.

Christian all over the world are celebrating this great news with joyful heart after the Good Friday where the Lord was crucified and died for us, so that we can be forgiven of our sin and able to go to heaven.

Today my church is celebrating Easter with Joyful worship, followed by angelic songs from Harmony Choir and Easter message by Rev. Dr. Lee Yip Mun.



After the worships, we have Tea Fellowship at the church compound where roast pork, salted vege and congee was served with eggs.


And the below verses I got it from the pamphlet of today's itenary

Because He Lives
I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives
all fear is gone;
Because I know
He holds the future,
And life is worth the living
just because He lives.

"I know that my Redeemer lives." ~ JOB 19:25 NIV



No comments: