Saturday, May 03, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day + my aDDiction ...

Finally, the big day has arrived. I have been waiting for this day for so long until my neck is long *LOL*. Today is NSD and in the Scrapbooking World, most of the shops are giving discounts on their beautiful kits. There's some kits that I have been eyeing on at Weeds & Wildflowers *have gone crazy over their stuff for the past few months* and it's really a good day to shop online (exercise my virtual $$) to get more of their stuff. Here's what I bought today to add to my existing collection of WW kits *GRIN*




There's another grab bag that I got from two little pixels shop (shown above). Stumble upon it and just decided to grab it. No preview though coz it's a grab bag, can't wait to open it ans see what's inside the bag (how I love NSD, ke ke ke).

Here's another kits that I have been eyeing on that is selling at Catscrap. It's such an Enchanted kit to use for scrapping. Shall check it out tomorrow with Jazz to see if she got it or not, if not, I will grab it *ke ke ke ke*



PS: Not to forget to SHOUT that my CT designer, Marianne's kit is now having 50% off at Elemental Scrap . Do check it out.

After my shopping spree, it's time for me to search for some information search on drug rehab.

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

wah u memang shopping spree..me oso keke...manage to grab the catscrap one ;)