Tuesday, May 27, 2008

juz an OrdiNary day...

NOT...

I woke up as usual to prepare to go work and then I got this message from my taman-mate. The road is super jam, stuck at Sg Long for 20 mins. The BMC road has closed. Hmm.... the main toll free road is closed again 'unexpectedly' so, there's no traffic polices to divert the traffic at our trunk road... With these news, I have to delay my journey to work unless I want to join in the jam & burn away my petrol....

Ok, off to work now... hope the issue will be resolved soon, if not, petrol is going to be expensive to me again.... and with this, I do wish I can work from home
coz really, I dun see the point of wasting time, stuck in the jam...

PS: Got to clean my house after work... lots of dust (dunno where it came from). Wish I got those Sebo vacuums where it definately suck in all the dust.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Aiyo, take the day off la... :P

exter said...

ooh god! close again, my colleagues who live there said, just close this morning, don't know when this matter can be solve?