Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wedding Hunt

He he, not my wedding hunt but it's a hunt for my best pal. She's so far away that she got no time to do the planning in KL, let alone getting the perfect gown for her big day. So, what I offer (very eagerly) to help is to go hunt for the perferct wedding packages with her sis this weekend. Basically I have narrowed down to those few bridal galleries in SS2, PJ area coz their gown are far much better than those conventional bridal studio in Lokw Yew Road or Bukit Bintang area. I have a budget to meet also, which is about RM3000 for everything, so, the best choice is still SS2. Will post an update on this so that it will help those who are planning for their wedding.
I am so excited now that I can't wait for Sunday to come and next weekend as well.

No comments: