Friday, October 05, 2007

Pampering in Kota Kinabalu

Please click here for credits

I am not a nail person but will always have my nails done when I am back in Kota Kinabalu. This is because of Gerald's good friend (Joey) has a profesional nail saloon. It's sort of a pampering session for me cum reunion session for them as well. I must say that her work is superb and I have 100% trust in her service & customer satisfaction (not to mention that she always gives us discounts). I can't stop myself in admiring my beautiful nails after that pampering session by her.

Here's her shop and if you do happen to be in Kota Kinabalu, do have your nails done by her.

Name : De Nail Place (O.P.I products used)
Location : Palm Square, Kota Kinabalu
Business Hour : 11am - 9pm (no walk in available unless they are empty slot available)

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

love this LO so sweet...

mom2ashley said...

your layout with your nail glitters is just perfect!
I must check out the nail salon when I go there..(if i have the time la..)

BeaLee said...

hahaha...free advert for Joey ah????.. she'll be so pleased!

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl,

I found this pictures searching through google images. I LOVE it! and I want to recreate it myself. Can you explain to me how you did or what site you used and what elements. I tried to click on the credits but couldn't find it from there.

Thanks so much!

Aloha,

Jinger
jingermartin@gmail.com