Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Cupcakes + aeroplane

I think I caught the cupcake bug coz I am so in love with cupcakes after trying the cupcakes from Cupcake Chic. It's juz not enuf and I kept wanting more especially the belgium chocolate cupcakes that I had for my b'day. Since Gerald also loves cupcakes, I made another order and this time, the cupcakes get to sit in the plane and fly to Kota Kinabalu *wink*

But an unfortunate event happened to my lovely & delicious cupcakes *sob sob*. It didn't survive the trip to KLIA (dun want to point finger here) *sob sob* and I was so mad and it ruined my flight. Anyway, though it doesn't look as lovely as it should be, it still taste as delicious as ever be.

I thought I will never have the chance of showing the photos of the Home Sweet Home cupcakes until I saw Joanned uploaded it to her site. Here's how my cupcakes looks like. The Home Sweet Home is glitter gel (100% edible).....

No comments: