Friday, June 15, 2007

Project Runway

No, it's not the super model Project Runway but Gerald's current project in Doha, Qatar. His project is the Airport and so happen that they do a test run on laying the runway for the airfield and he got his camera with him (HP camera). Knowing tat this wife of his will be very curious on his work, he snapped some photos to let me see.

This is the first time I see such a huge asphalt paver. The one I normally see are those they lay the highway here in KL.


Workers laying the runway.


The asphalt paver

The photographer, my darling hubby Gerald.

Behind him is the midfield tunnel where it cut across the west runway. This is for workers to cross over the runway without being hit by the airplane *LOL*

Note : Info by Gerald

2 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

eh...boleh kah?

i dun dare to post the photos of my "other babies" on my blog, scared client or PD throw a fit hahaha

Cheryl Leong said...

haha... my hubby didn't say anything :p