Thursday, June 07, 2007

PPP : Star gazing

This is a sponsered post

Twinkle, twinkle little star.....

How I wonder what you are...
Up above the sky so high....

Since young, I have been fascinated by the beautiful stars in the sky and has been wondering how they actually look like. What I see is they twinkle & shine so bright at night. Sometimes, I can even sees some red shining stars in the clear black sky at night. So, there was once, my ambition is to be an astronaught, so that I can see the amazing stars up close. My dad also bought me a set of encyclopedia that has all the information on astronomy as well ... What will make it perfect would be a tools to see the star as well. Those days are impossible coz it would be so expensive. But now, with meade my sky (a fun, interactive, hand-held, point-shoot-and-identify multimedia guide to our universe that will guide you through the night sky better than if you had your own private astronomer standing next to you) it would be a perfect gift to anyone that has a heart for the night sky.