Saturday, June 07, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary

So fast, today marks the 3rd year of our wedding (can see the special banner tat I made for this occasion). Happy 3rd Anniversay to my Dear Dear. Dunno wat to say but definately our love has grown so much.

Here's a simple gift for you, my dear... and a poem too ....

(credits and details here)


Perfect Partner

Three years ago, my dear
You made my world complete;
You became my perfect partner in life,
And you've been a world-class treat!

We've loved and worked and made a home
That fills me with pleasure and pride,
And it's all because of the wonderful one
Who has lived through the years by my side.

Thank you my treasured and cherished love;
You've made my dreams come true.
Your loving and caring have made our marriage
A blissful adventure for two!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

By Karl Fuchs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nothing is more rewarding then to see you smile and being happy. happy anniversory dear. love u and miss you very much.

Cheryl Leong said...

Love u too my dear dear... i also want to see u SMILE ...