Monday, June 09, 2008

Good bye to my popo ....

I received the news while I was on my way home from Jazz's place. The nurse called me to inform me that my popo juz passed away. That time was around 11pm, 8th June 08. I stopped my car at the petrol station and informed everyone & make the arrangement. I went to the nursing home, waited for the funeral parlour people and also my uncle. Then we went to choose her funeral service stuff. I feel so weird, coz this is the first time I make the call on choosing the coffin, her clothes & her service.

The service will be held later tonight at the Nirvana Memorial Center at Sg. Besi, Lv 1, Room 13 at 5pm till 11pm. We will have the funeral on Tuesday and on Wednesday, we will send her to her new home, to be together with my granpa at Nirvana Memorial Park.

For the whole time, I was calm. Maybe I am relieved that my popo's suffering ended coz she suffered from stroke or maybe I has prepared for her departure earlier this yr coz she was so sick tat time that everyone thought she can't make it. Anyhow,I thank God for the calmness he gave me and I pray that he bless my popo as well.

Here I bid farewell to my beloved popo who always loves me so much...

2 comments:

Sue said...

My condolences to you and your family... take care...

Cheryl Leong said...

Thanks Sue