Monday, June 16, 2008

你听见了吗?

Not sure why but this is another song that I FELT 感动 yet I LOVE it at first hear and want to share with the people out there -> 你听见了吗?It's a song to appeal for donation for the Sichuan Earthquake by MY FM and it's sung by many artist which can be found at the site (pardon me for not listing it coz I seriously having difficulty to recognise the chinese words).




It took me forever to understand the MY FM site to get this song title coz I dunno chinese *SIGH*. I have tried vy hard to get the mp3 also but no luckt yet, juz managed to get it in Youtube and not the duet tat I heard.

And here's the lyrics (how i wish there's some han yu pin yin for this) :

用什么来弥补悲伤
用什么来换去彷徨
看那灰色地带
带走了多少的爱

让我的双手作温暖
让他的肩作避风港
看我们把泪光
化成了永恒的爱

那远方的孩子
我都听见了
你不要害怕
我给你曙光
让我牵住你的手吧

远方的朋友
让我们一同
走上希望的路~
再创另一个天堂

No comments: