Friday, June 13, 2008

almost JINXed

I am not sure if it happens to anyone but for me, my day almost ended up JINX coz it's Friday the 13th *yikes* .... There's something bad happen to me almost everytime for this day since the first JINX way back in 2002 if not mistaken. So, I really pray hard this morning before I started my day at work so that I will have a smooth day. It did went smoothly until I reached home & park my car.... I was in the midst of unlocking the grill and the door when the last lock can't be opened *OMG, dun tell me it JINX again* and I tried a few times yet it refused to turned. I started to worry coz it's dark soon. Lucky my neighbour came out and offer me assistance and finally, it opened *phew*. I guess the JINX is on me but not on him.

Well, to make myself feel better, I blamed it on the rusty lock tat need some WD40 to lubraicate it or juz going to change the lock....

Does anyone faces the bad luck of Friday 13th or it is juz me....

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

aiyo...nothing lah, just superstitious :P. i didn't even know it's friday 13th till much later today keke

Sue said...

Maybe you were too worried la, that's why... samo it's on your mind for the whole day leh... :S