Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine

Valentine is here and Happy Valentine Day to my dear hubby & all the people out there. You can see that I have changed my banner to a very romantic banner....

This year, I will not be celebrating it with my dear dear physically but we will have cyber dating & candlelight chatting session at night. I found that knewing each other via internet really does help in maintaining our relationship.... (many still awed by this fact*LOL* & how we can chat non stop thtoughout the day & nite).... & our love for each other grew each Home Trip as you can see from the photo below (^-^) which was taken way back in Sept 07 in KK....

(credits & details here)

So, wat did I give to Gerald since he's so far away? he he he... I have sent him a SpeCial Card & am I glad that it didn't lost in transporting :p

Besides that, I did a very last minute wallpaper for his laptop last nite..... something cheap but it the thoughts count, right?

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

happy valentine's day...wah like the wallpaper leh....vy nice keke...but i'm sure mine won't appreciate, he say why pic so small the elements to many LOL...i think if i do a full collage he wil like better :D

eh don't forget our date esok...c ya

Unknown said...

happy valentine's day to you too dear. love the wall paper. will use it on my laptop. we celebrate next month when i come back for my home trip. :x

lisaOne said...

Happy Belated Valentine's day.