Wednesday, January 30, 2008

a FAIRY whisper christmas

Christmas post ...

(credits & details here)

Every year I am very eager to go to Mid Valley to see their Chirstmas deco. It has never failed to amaze me with wonders & to bring the magic of Christmas to KL. This year their theme is Fairy Whisper & the moment I walked into the mall, I feel like I am walking right into the fairy kingdom (I'm a huge fan of fairies). How I wish I have my own wings then....

It's really amazing that the creative team that Mid Valley hire does the job so well. They even have the themed gifts for shoppers if they purchased a certain amount with Master Card. I managed to collect 2 plates with Fairies design & the best thing is, their gift wraps are also using specially designed gift wrapers of Fairy Whisper....

Photos (clockwise left to right) : Fairy lights (reminds me of the lantern in XXX Holic), Baubles, white & purple butterfly near Jusco area, Fairy hidden in the fairy lights, Giant Mushroom in front of Jusco (feel like Alice in Wonderland), hidden fairy, Christmas holy, Center Court deco, bronze butterflies, close up butterflies, Fairy performance at Center Court

1 comment:

lisaOne said...

nice whimsical LO.