Saturday, March 08, 2008

daRLing Cheng Cheng

(credits & details here)

My darling niece, my daRLing Cheng Cheng. You're turning 1 year old today and it seems just like yesterday you were born.

I have all the pleasures seeing you grow from day to day....

from a baby to a toddler....

from crawling to walking few steps....

from loving to sleep to loving music, you can even dance when you hear the songs you loves....

from goo goo gaa gaa to saying 'mum mum' when you saw food ....

You have really grown into such a cutie pie that melt everyone's heart when you want to.

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, my darling little niece ....

I am sure you will shake your little bootie when your mummy, daddy & jie jie sing you a bithday song, follows by clapping you little hand....

3 comments:

lisaOne said...

HAPPY 1 YEAR OLD TO CHENG CHENG!!!!

exter said...

happi birthday to little cutie cheng cheng

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org. Best wishes, Rebecca