Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Brunch @ Renaissance


Looks delicious? Bet it is. Had buffet lunch with Gerald @ Vogue cafe, Ranaissance. Belated b'day celebration coz forgotten to make reservation earlier, hence, today. The food day was excellent. It suits my appetite and m came out a satisfied lady. Had oysters, prawns, sashimi, sushi, cold soba, smoked salmon as a start. Then, I attacked the dessert table and Wall of Chocolate. I had a bowl of strawberries w icing sugar, green tea mousse, strawberry tarts, rasberry mousse cake, green tea chocolate, chocolate mouse, strawberry dip in choc and many more. Too bad I do not have a camera with me. These is really wat I want to eat man... all the desserts are superb and dainty. And lastly, I had a cup of tea to end my lunch. Burp!!!

As for Gerald, he attacked the clams, sashimi, prawns, salads, meats, meats and more meats. He went for 6 rounds and finnaly settle for desserts. M not having dinner tonight. Too full and sastified.

Oh, I also had a call from Singapore inviting me for an interview at Westin this friday for the position of Customer Srvice officer with DBS bank. Min pay is 2k S$. Tempting but really neeed to consider...

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

yummy hehehe...and happy belated birthday

Cheryl Leong said...

he he, thanks. I ate alot till now very heaty...