Friday, November 16, 2007

My very own Dim Sum Chef

It's Friday and it's weekend for Gerald. Let me help him to blog about his new found hobby here...
Click here for credits

Dim Sum making, my hubby's new found hobby in Doha. He was left with no entertainment (tv spoilt & internet connection is on & off - thanks to the Bandwidth Hoggers), so he found a way to entertain himself and killing time during his weekend by cooking. Cooking has always been in his blood but I never thought of him making dim sum from scratch *coz you can't get the skin there, so, he uses flour to make the skin*
Let me treat you guys to some homemade siew mai here :p

Click here for credits

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

wah wah..so can book this chef for my finger food party

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words. But need to work on the taste. Something I haven’t mastered. My mates, God bless them, tried my first batch of siew mai… well, I let it to your imaginations. Wish they were a little less discreet. Then I would have know what to improve on.