Wednesday, November 07, 2007

BBGS - Nisi Dominus Frusta


Click here for credits
It's been 12 years since I left my alma school, my beloved BBGS. It has been my other playground and can be consider 'family' beside my own home. Here's where I met all my close friends, friends that can be trusted with little gossips of my life and also to share the ups and downs of my life. Some even share the blogging community (^-^)

Sad to say, BBGS is no longer exist in the world, just in all BBGSians memory. The vast land of our beloved school has been changed to the posh Pavillion ... can't imagine that our school is so huge...

Anyway, I did this LO to just give a shout out to BBGS motto : Nisi Dominus Frustra when doing my DNTS way back in August.
The cupcake was special ordered from Happy Belly Bite just for a small reunion of BBGSians on 26th Aug 2007. Don't the uniform and the school badge look too good to be eaten!! If you want to know more of this gathering, hop over to Jazz's site to read about it.

1 comment:

cairo's mommy said...

i love the cupcakes!!! such a thoughful gesture getting em for the gathering (which i couldn't attend, sob sob)

oh and, fyi, BBGS lives on not just in our hearts but in wikipedia as well LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukit_Bintang_Girls%27_School