Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20.08.2008

Hello..... I am back from my vacations but sad to say, still not yet fix my pc but I managed to fix my internet problem. Hopefully I won't be too lazy to fix the pc so I can start blogging (lots to blog on my Vietnam trip & also my team building) & scrapping coz I can say, the 1 month blog + scrap break can makes 1 lazy....

And u must be wondering why suddenly I resurface today (LOL) and not on weekend since I have no pc still. This is coz today is such a nice day -> 20.08.2008, very nice date, right? So, I told myself, must jot down something in my blog. Hence, here I am, posting from my laptop with the latest photo from Sapa, Vietnam (lots to come later on, promise)


Me with a Black H'mong lady and her baby boy at Ta' Van Village

2 comments:

exter said...

hehhe~~~finally u coming back, got souvenir kah? hahahha~~`

come to visit a few times already but u still not around, welcome back, awaiting ur Vietnam trip sharing

nic pic~~

Cheryl Leong said...

got souvenirs for you, so, u must visit me before 28/8 coz i m going to KK. Gerald is back today for 2 weeks.