Monday, February 19, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai

It's Chinese New Year and I'm back in Kota Kinabalu with my dearest hubby to celebrate with my in-laws.
Yup, Gerald is back from Doha. He reached KL on 16/2/07 afternoon. We fly back KK on 17/2/07 but something happen on that day. We missed the flight back to KK due to my forgetfullness of the time. The flight was supposed to be 7am but I remembered it at 9.30am.
So, there we are at the LCCT @ 8.15am trying to check in when we noticed the flight number is different & went to check my bookings @ the counter. Tried to get the next flight but all sold out for the day. In the end, got MAS flight, 9.15pm back to KK & my MIL postponed the reunion dinner to Chor 1. All thanks to me being forgetful *LOL*.

So, here I am, back in KK and wishing everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Fa Cai. May the year of the Pig bring us more prosperity and joy.

No comments: