Thursday, October 09, 2008

I am back with some appetizers to reopen my blog ^_^

I am back and yup, my desktop has been fixed and the culprit is my graphic card and as for my laptop, the ram has been fixed as well. Since I have been MIA for such a long time, I shall post up some appetizers (from various occasions from July till Sept 08) for my coming posts....

Talking about food and my favorite are 2 things, appetizers and dessert. Since I am a small eater, the appetizers can be my main course so that I can have my dessert also. Some of my fav. are the tapas, the kerabu mango (mango salad ala thai style), kani avacado salad, fresh vietnamese spring rolls and soups. I do have a lot of those photos to post up but I will need to resize it. So, stay tune to feed your eyes with yummy appetizers

No comments: