Tuesday, July 10, 2007

PPP : My Favorite online coupons

This is a sponsered post

I know that I have blogged about online coupons for many times but I couldn't help it. This is because that they really give very good deal & I would love to share the good news to everyone. Once my colleague says this "Sharing is Caring", hence, her i am, showing my care to everyone that visit my site the cool offer.
This is what I found out today : a new site that provide a better deal if you use their coupons or discount codes & they constantly update their site to provide the latest online offer (coupons or product deals) you could get.
Here's the deal that caught my interest : The Shutterfly coupon that give 20% off. Well, for those who don't know waht is that, you can click the shutterfly and it will lead you to the site. Basically, it's a photobook where you can arrange your photo the way you want it before sending them for printing. And it's not cheap. It easily cost RM 250 above, so, the 20% discount means alot to me. I have been eyeing to get 1 book done for all my trips with Gerald and also 1 for my wedding album.